the new pipe sounded good on the run and managed to TON up on the highway, even with the cold weather gloves, my fingers went numb. So after tooling around for better than an hour I decided to pull the pipe off the bike and wrap it. Two reasons for this, the first is that a wrapped pipe looks better and the second is that while warming my hands down by the engine I noticed I melted my gloves. Now I have black smudges all over the bend of the pipe.
Any how i loaded a sound byte of the pipe without the wrap and now one with the wrapping. Pipe was painted today and still hanging in my inner sanctum, the basement, drying. Tomorrow is rumored to be in the mid thirties, maybe I'll take her out in the afternoon and video the ride.
Here's the sound byte of the pipe wrapped